If you want a hassle-free Kefalonia holiday then choosing a traditional package holiday may be the obvious answer.
Kefalonia Package Holidays may be perceived as the more expensive alternative to booking your own Kefalonia flight and hotel but that may no longer be true.
The leading Kefalonia package holiday operators have worked hard to lower their prices to compete with the low-cost airlines and online hotel booking websites.
The big Kefalonia tour operators have used their buying power to offer some very competitive prices when compared with the build-your-own alternative.
Andrew Burton, editor-in-chief of Holiday Traveller, commented “Package Holidays are currently offering their best value for many years. They also come with the security of ATOL bonding and the low-hassle factor”.
Your Kefalonia Package Holiday includes flights, transfers and hotel. There is a wide selection of dining options and you have the support of a in-resort rep should you have any issues.
Many of us have suffered the consequences of independent travel arrangements going wrong. Booking your Kefalonia break as a package holiday means you can sit back and leave all the hassle to an experienced tour operator.
More and more people are switching back to Kefalonia Package Holidays. We can understand why.
These are the main Kefalonia package holiday operators:
1. Thomson Holidays – Fantastic Choice of Kefalonia Holidays
2. First Choice Holidays – Kefalonia All-Inclusive Specialist
3. Thomas Cook Holidays – A leading Kefalonia Holiday Operator
4. Cosmos Holidays – Over 50 years experience in Kefalonia Holidays
5. Thomson Luxury Holidays – Premium Kefalonia Holidays
6. Jet2 Holidays – A well respected growing operator
And a couple of top quality destination specialists:Share